Guide to getting Heco-CVT on MDEX
- Open the Chrome browser to log in to MetaMask official website metamask.io and click Download now.
2. Select the Chrome version, and click Install MetaMask for Chrome to download and install.
3. Select Add to Chrome to deploy MetaMask to the browser.
4. Click Add extension.
5. Click Get Started.
6. Choose Create a Wallet.
7. Click I Agree.
8. Create a password, enter the password and click Create.
9. Create mnemonic words and make a secret backup: Click Click here to reveal secret words, start to create secret words. Please keep the words on a storage medium.
10. Confirm secret backup phrase: According to the secret words, click each of the words in order, and click confirm when you are done (Please save the MetaMask address and private password. Do not delete it at will, otherwise it will be lost permanently.)
11. Create and import the Ethereum address successfully, click the network option next to the avatar in the upper right corner to switch to the Ethereum mainnet.
12. Click Custom RPC and enter the following information as below before clicking Save.
13. Click Add Token and select Custom Token.
14. Enter Token Contract Address: 0xD27547A4e3bA5FBc8ac6C2477151aB8E17e4D341
Token Symbol: CVT
Decimals of Precision: 18
15. Open the official website ht.mdex.com/#/swap and click Connect to a wallet and then choose MetaMask.
16. Click Next and Connect.
17. Choose HT or other tokens and then Select.
18. Enter the contract address: 0xd27547a4e3ba5fbc8ac6c2477151ab8e17e4d341.
You will then see CVT shown below.
19. Enter the amount you want to swap. You will see the CVT accordingly. Click Confirm Swap.
20. Click Confirm.
21. You can now see Heco-CVT in your wallet.