Needless to say, 2020 was quite an unusual year. While a number of industries were impacted by the Covid-19 outbreak, the blockchain industry, nevertheless, remains a promising and thriving sector.
As embracing the new year, CyberVein is also entering the third year of development with visible progress. CyberVein continues to work on smart city solutions, develop codes and build ecosystems. Here are things to expect from CyberVein in the coming year:
1. Launch the official mainnet.
2. Publish more information on PoC.
3. Meet CVT owners’ diversified demands through collaborations with top digital currency assets platforms.
4. Improve and upgrade DAVE, launch Cytrix and plan for PISR Database consortium.
5. Launch the complete version of CROSS ecosystem in Q1，2021.
6. Make CROSS available on more mainstream public chains to expand market presence and become one of the first batch of public chains with steady profits.
7. Invite more technology organizations specialized in machine learning, consortium and distributed storage to join DAVE Alliance and continue working on interconnecting data in smart cities.
8. Reward global CVT owners with airdrop events of 200 million CVTs.
9. Collaborate with educational institutions to set up AI+Blockchain R&D Centers.