1. The Downloading and Setting of MetaMask Wallet
Currently, CROSS supports transactions through MetaMask, a decentralized crypto wallet. More wallets will be available on CROSS in the future.
What is MetaMask?
MetaMask is an extension in users’ browser. This wallet is easy to use and is also recommended by Ethereum ICO programs.
Why Does CROSS Use MetaMask for Transactions?
(1) Launched on Huobi Mainnet, CROSS needs a most-used, mainstream wallet for its users.
(2) MetaMask is one of the mainstream wallets. It is highly secure based on Ethereum.
(3) It is compatible with multiple networks, such as Huobi HT.
(4) Users who make transactions involving a large number of addresses will find MetaMask’s wallet creation extremely convenient and timesaving.
(1) Access MetaMask official website: metamask.io
(2) Click on “Download now”.
(3) Choose “Chrome”.
(4) Click on “Install MetaMask for Chrome”.
(5) Click on “Add to Chrome”.
(6) Click on “Add extension”.
(7) Click on “Get Started”.
(8) Choose “Create Wallet” and click on “I Agree”.
(9) Click on “Create” to set your passwords.
(10) To save the backup of secret words, click on “Click here to reveal secret words”.
(11) To confirm the secret words, click each segments of the words in turn and click on “confirm” after you finish. If you confirm the secret words, click on “All Done”.
(12) Click on your avatar at the upper-right corner of the page and click on “Settings” at the bottom of the list.
(13) Then, click on “Networks”. On this page, click on “Add Network”.
(14) Fill in the forms in line with this picture and click on “Save” to finish the process.
PRC Url: https://http-mainnet.hecochain.com
Block Explorer URL: https://scan.hecochain.com
2. CROSS Platform Manual
CROSS official website: cycross.io
(1) Start an Auction
a. Click on “Individuals” if you are in this type.
b. Click on “Create Collectibles” at the upper-right corner of this page to create your NFT smart contract collectibles.
c. Click on “Single”.
d. Click on “Choose file” to upload the NFT you wish to issue. It could be a picture, a short video or a GIF.
e. Fill in the information of the NFT, including the description (optional), the characteristics (color and size) and the number (optional). After you finish, click on “Create item”.
(2) Bid for other people’s works
a. Among the items in the Auction List, the ones marked with “Open” are available for bidding, while the ones marked with “Closed” are not.
You can search for a specific auction status to view all the corresponding items.
b. Choose the item you want to bid for and offer a price.
Your price must be higher than the start price. As you can see in the picture, the current bid is 0.13, higher than the start price of 0.12. As we adopt the method of Dutch Auction, the sealed-price auction, you may increase your price offering as you wish before the bidding closes.
c. Upon finishing the above process, you will successfully join the pool and may wait for the bidding results.
If you win the auction, the page will show that you can click on the “Withdraw” button to get your NFT token.
d. The bidding comes to an end and it’s time for the auction winner to withdraw their desired items.
You may use the MetaMask wallet here. Users who create the bidding may get their profits with 0.3% deducted by the platform as transaction fee.
e. Go to the user center to check your NFT in the “Collection”. The “Auction” sector shows you all the biddings you’ve ever participated in.